We believe that children learn best by doing, so we have developed an experiential curriculum, which has produced fantastic results. Our lively and creative program helps children feel the excitement of learning Italian and gives them an insight into Italian culture. The classes are activity, conversation, games and songs based. In our kids’ classes full immersion programs engage, entertain, and educate, entirely in the foreign language! Your child will learn to communicate actively in age-appropriate groups
- Expert Native speaker teachers
- A lively program that encourages children to speak in Italian from the very beginning
- Total immersion in an Italian environment
- A wide range of activities (games, songs, role-plays etc) relevant to each age level
- Information about the Italian speaking world
- Small class sizes which ensure that children receive lots of individual attention
Our curriculum has been carefully developed and refined according to the most modern theories and methods about children learning a second Language standards. Behind the fun, games, projects and songs, you'll find a structured curriculum based on Learning Topics, Learning Goals, Songs, and Themes, all starting from a traditional Italian tales (such as Pinocchio) that will accompany the children throughout their journey.
What to expect
Children will be able to greet people in Italian, express how they feel, ask people how they feel, to recognize colors, numbers, food, animals and family members. Your children will have coloring pages and work pages for each lesson and all their drawings, pictures and work will be collected in a book for each child to keep.